Things happen, right? As much as we both want to see you write and publish your book, things could happen that may make you change your mind on working with me to do so.
Author Support Services
If you change your mind and choose to stop work on your ghostwriting or editing project after having paid in full, you may cancel the contract; any eligible refund will be determined as follows:
- Cancelling within 1 hour of project start: full refund less 15%. This 15% charge covers the time leading up to the official start of the project including the initial consultation(s), meetings for planning and exchanging information regarding the project, as well as writing and exchanging the contracts and invoices for the project.
- For every day that passes after the start of the project, less 15%
- Contracts older than 6 days are ineligible for any refund.
If you change your mind and choose to stop work on your project while paying in installments, work on your project will stop immediately and future invoices/payments will be cancelled. Payments made toward your project will not be eligible for refund, but any work completed until then will be turned over to you.
I reserve the right to halt work and possibly cancel the rest of the contract without refund under the following conditions:
- Should the client become abusive or begin behaving in an uncivilized manner
- Should the client become unresponsive
- If I receive a formal or informal report of allegation, accusation, or action either from the client or from a third party on behalf of or in relation to the client or the client's project.
I am a ghostwriter, book editor, and writing coach. While I will do my best to produce the best book for you, working with me does not guarantee any specific outcome, including representation or sales.
Digital Products and Templates
Digital and virtual products such as templates, guides, courses, and memberships are not eligible for a refund.
I do my best to use only the best printers and suppliers for my physical goods, such as my writing planners and writing-related apparel and merchandise. However, I can't control or foresee every circumstance. Should your items arrive damaged despite my efforts, please email me with a photo of the damage and I will send out a replacement right away.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.