Do you really need a blog to succeed as a freelance writer?
The short answer is “no.” There are plenty of successful freelance writers who don't even have a website much less run and maintain a blog.
But the long answer is “that all depends on the type of freelance writer you want to be and how you want your clients to find you.” Having a blog is a great way to stand out away from the thousands of other freelance writers who all offer the same services and prove why you can do them better.
From the Archives
Must Read Articles with Blogging Tips for Writers
Latest Articles on Blogging Tips
More Blogging Articles for Writers:
- How to Add Your Voice and Personality into your Blog Posts
- How to Get Started in Affiliate Marketing as a Freelance Writer
- Doing Keyword Research for Bloggers
- Finally!! Master your Social Media Content Calendar Once and for All
- The Best Black Friday Deals for Freelance Writers and Bloggers
- Know Like and Trust: the Principle that runs Business
- Freelance Writing versus Blogging: Which is right for you?
- How to Get your Website Prepared for WordPress 5.0
- How to Stay Productive when you Work from Home with Kids
- How to Write an Affiliate Disclosure
- How to Get the Most out of The 2019 Genius Blogger's Toolkit
- 5 Signs You Should Hire a Ghostwriter for your Blog
- Everything you Need to Start Working from Home
- Make Money on Your Blog Without Placing a Single Ad
- How Blogging Has Changed over the Years