Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something I have recommended. While clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, they will help me keep this site up and running and keep it ad-free! Please check out my disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
Do you feel the need to start working from home, but aren't really sure how to go about it or where to start? Maybe you were on your way to the office, gulping down a pot of coffee and battling traffic before you faced the dread of your day. Or maybe you already stay at home, but wish you could use your expertise to bring in some income. I mean, believe me, I get it. These times at home with your children are priceless. But that doesn't mean you don't want to be bringing home some money or contributing to the family budget. Or maybe you're a little more like me: maybe you already work from home, but you want to know how you can be more efficient? Or you feel as though you're being pulled into so many directions you just can't seem to get focused on one project. I struggle with this all the time — how can I be more productive when working from home so I don't feel like I am neglecting my family by working from sunup to sundown (or neglecting my clients by stopping to take an hour for lunch)?
I have to tell you, I love working from home. Yes, it's true…it took quite a bit of adjusting. A lot of adjusting, actually. Even before having my daughter — going from work in an office with clear instructions, a clear path, and an outlined agenda everyday, where the only tax worry I had to deal with was making sure I sent in my W2s every year to working from home threw me for a huge unexpected loop. And it wasn't until I started talking with other people who work from home that I started to get my stuff together.
Everyone has different reasons for wanting to start working from home.
- Wanting to escape corporate jungles and find more satisfying work
- Wanting to be able to work while traveling
- Wanting to be there for our families when they needed us
- Wanting to put our natural skills and abilities to work for us
It doesn't matter what the reason is — the point is, somewhere along the way millions of us have decided to start working from home. And while the decision might have been an easy one, getting started isn't always. I remember pouring over search engines trying to find legitimate work from home positions — but instead finding scams and fake promises. And the real opportunities that you can find don't prepare you for everything else you need to know in order to work from home. How do I negotiate costs? What's tax deductible? How can I compete against people who have been doing this much longer than I have? How do I get my name out there? How do I find clients? What type of services should I offer?
Overwhelmed yet? If it sounds tough, that's because it is. But I have something to make it easier for you.
The gurus over at Ultimate Bundles have gotten together with freelance and work from home experts from around the country and put together this amazing package. And for six days only, starting on Wednesday, June 7, 2017, they are offering this package at huge savings. (Seriously, huge.)
This brand-new bundle includes 30 eBooks, 14 full eCourses, 4 printables, and 1 audiobook! That's a complete library to help you:
- Identify marketable skills
- Juggle responsibilities and finally find work + life balance
- Manage your time efficiently (and never let anything fall through the cracks again)
- Avoid the most common pitfalls of the work-at-home lifestyle
- Understand the legal and financial implications of your business
- Discover the secrets to getting into the business that most appeals to you, whether it’s a wholesale product, service-based, handmade, transcription, becoming a VA, or any other number of opportunities
- and so much more…
And I haven't even mentioned the bonuses — and there are a lot of bonuses.
Altogether, when I went out and added everything up, this bundle includes more than $2,000 worth of books, courses, and worksheets to help you build your new business working from home. But for 6 days, Ultimate Bundles is offering everything for next to nothing.
So here's how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the awesome being offered in this package. And I mean it, I really want you to take a look, research the authors and read up on the reviews. When you're convinced, click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their checkout process. (PS — I believe in this bundle so much, that I signed up to be an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles. Which means if you take advantage of this amazing deal, I will receive a small commission. But these are books and courses I have already been recommending for years — this is just the first time I've seen them all offered together).
- You’ll receive an email with login information to their online access portal. From there, you can begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use the Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start working from home!
But like I said, they are only offering this deal for 6 days. After that, you'll have to purchase these items separately if you want them. The good news is, you'll be able to find them because many of them I have already recommended in my toolkits. The bad news is you'll need to pay full price to get them.
Oops!! This bundle has ended! Be sure to sign up to find out when it will be made available again.
Ready to see what's included in this bundle?
Etsy & Product Sales
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley ($12.00)
- Crafting a Business 101: The Creative Business Plan by Janet LeBlanc ($21.00)
- Earn $1,000/Month on Etsy by Maria Oliveira ($197.00)
- Get Retail Ready by Melissa Bolton ($37.00)
- The Art of Audience Building for Etsy Sellers by The Hunting Handmade Collective ($4.99)
- The Etsy Seller’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Time and Money Saving Guide for Makers and Crafters by Sarah Korhnak ($12.00)
- Freelance Design Freedom by Jessica Safko ($29.00)
- Hell to Pay 2: A Freelancer’s Guide to Money, Taxes, and More! by Clients From Hell ($38.00)
- How to Get Great Freelance Clients by Carol Tice ($9.99)
- Services Superhero: Create a Set of Services That Clients LITERALLY Can’t Say No To by Lizzie Davey ($79.00)
- The Business of Writing & Editing Deluxe Package: Start Your Career as a Freelance Writer/Editor TODAY by Sagan Morrow ($39.00)
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Ten Strategies To Stop Feeling Like a Fraud at Work by Elizabeth Harrin ($12.15)
- The Accidental Entrepreneur: The Juicy Bits by Janine Allis ($9.99)
- Jeff Goin’s Work at Home Package by Jeff Goins ($13.49)
- The Official Master Your Game® Planner Pack by Nereeda McInnes ($29.95)
- The Work-at-Home Survival Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($17.00)
Getting Things Done
- More in Less: 21 Productivity Hacks for Creatives by Hilary Sutton ($2.99)
- Project Management for Creatives: Principles to Simplify and Streamline Creative Work by Sarah Parsons ($9.99)
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule so You Can Live Free by Amy Lynn Andrews ($2.99)
- The Personal Productivity Handbook: A Step-by-Step Program to Supercharge Your Productivity by Paul Minors ($19.00)
- Work Less, Spend Less by Loralee Hutton ($17.00)
Growing a Business
- Brand Your Small Business: Create a Brand That Connects! by Emma Bates ($29.00)
- Business ePlanner: Big Business Planning for Small Businesses by Martin Jakubec ($15.00)
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($147.00)
- FindMe: An SEO Cookbook For Busy Entrepreneur by Rachel Brenke ($129.00)
- How to Network Like a Boss from Home by Amy Bellgardt ($29.97)
- How to Succeed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You Love by Serena Star-Leonard ($15.19)
- Lead Generation Academy: A System to Attract the RIGHT Clients by Cloris Kylie ($297.00)
- Mom Boss on a Budget by Holly Chubb ($79.00)
- Promotions Planning Kit by Stephanie Morgan ($29.99)
- Simple Goal Setting Strategies: Create A Plan, One Step at a Time by Christina Lerchen ($14.99)
- How to Find Real Work From Home Jobs, Plus 150 Companies That Hire! by Anna Thurman ($5.99)
- How to Start a Home Cake Business in 30 Days: Turning your Cake Dreams into Reality! by Rebekah Allan ($73.65)
- I Got Scammed So You Don’t Have To: How to Find Legitimate Work at Home Jobs in a Scamming Economy by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
- Jump-Start Your Work at Home General Transcription Career: The Fast and Easy Way to Get Started! by Lisa Mills ($2.99)
- The Mystery Shopper Training Program: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Best Part-Time Job by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
Legal & Accounting
- Business Management Spreadsheets by Rachael Wynn ($47.00)
- Conquer Cash Flow: Get Paid Faster and Increase Cash Flow by Carrie Smith ($59.00)
- From Entrepreneur to CEO by Shahara Wright ($19.95)
- Smart Cents: Financial and Legal Tips as You Launch and Grow Your Dream Business by Natalie Joy ($196.00)
- E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants: How to Grow Your Business Online in Less Time and with Less Effort by Lisa Wells ($47.00)
- Rockin’ Virtual Assistants eCourse by David Murphy and Sadie Roach ($247.00)
- The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter’s Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! by Lisa Morosky ($9.99)
- VA Prep School by Lydia Senn ($45.00)
Work + Life Balance
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom’s Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner ($47.00)
- Live: Creating a Life You Love by Mandi Ehman ($67.00)
- Stand Out: A Real World Guide to Get Clear, Find Purpose and Become the Boss of Busy by Alison Hill ($7.99)
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom: Sanity-Boosting Systems and Strategies So you Can Have a Peaceful, Productive AND Profitable Summer! by Prerna Malik ($9.00)
- The Great Life Redesign: Change How You Work, Live How You Dream and Make It Happen … Today by Caroline Cameron ($14.95)
- Artsy Couture – $25 sitewide credit (international shipping available, shipping fees will vary by order size)
- Atlas Coffee Club – $15 credit towards a subscription (shipping within the US only, $3.95 shipping fee required on all orders)
- SquareHue – BoxNo. 3, $21 value (shipping within the US only, $5 shipping fee required)
- Businessese – Website Disclaimer Template ($99 value), digital offer
- Focuster – 3 months FREE ($30 value), digital offer
- ListPlanIt – 3 month Pro membership FREE ($30 value), digital offer
- Meet Edgar – 1 month FREE ($75 value), digital offer; (existing monthly subscribers can redeem a 25% off credit; existing annual subscribers at 10% off credit)
- SaneBox – $25 subscription credit, digital offer