For many of us, freelance writing is the dream.
To be able to run our own business doing something we love — writing — is a dream come true. And the good news is that there are virtually no gatekeepers to breaking into this profession.
- No formal degree or education is required.
- No formal experience is required.
- The only requirement is you.
From the Archives
Must Read Articles About Freelance Writing:
Latest Articles on Freelance Writing
More Freelance Writing Articles:
- Should You Pay Money to Work as a Freelance Writer?
- 5 Social Media Marketing Trends Freelance Writers Need to Watch for (Updated for 2020)
- 6 Ways to Grow your Freelance Writing Business Fast
- How I Got Started in Freelance Writing
- Who says you have to be Confident to be a Successful Freelance Writer?
- Charge what you’re Worth… What Does that Even Mean?
- Extroverted? Here are 3 tips on How to Be Quiet and Reflective
- How to Do Your Taxes When You Work from Home
- The One Thing Freelance Writers Using Instagram Need to Stop Doing
- Protect Yourself from Getting Stiffed — 7 Warning Signs a Client May Not Pay
- How to Get Started in Affiliate Marketing as a Freelance Writer
- 5 Things Freelance Writers can do to Get Over the Holiday Slump
- What does a Copywriter do?
- Freelance Writing versus Blogging: Which is right for you?
- How to Build a Quote Request Calculator for Messenger in ManyChat
Need to Get your Freelance Writing Business up and Running Fast?
If you’re tired of hearing all those lame stories about how new freelance writers have to pay their dues before they can seek out higher-paying clients, then this course is for you.
It’s not enough to love writing. It’s not enough to set up a profile on a job board site.
It’s not even enough to be a great writer.
If you really want to set yourself up to be a successful freelance writer, you’ve got to know how to set up and run a business. And that means:
- Writing a business plan
- Making some difficult but necessary mindset shifts
- Learning the key skills your clients are after
- Learning how to stand out the right way
Plus, you’ll get my best tips on how to send those cold pitch emails to get new clients (psst, I’ll even give you a couple of my best templates).