For many of us, freelance writing is the dream.
To be able to run our own business doing something we love — writing — is a dream come true. And the good news is that there are virtually no gatekeepers to breaking into this profession.
- No formal degree or education is required.
- No formal experience is required.
- The only requirement is you.
From the Archives
Must Read Articles About Freelance Writing:
Latest Articles on Freelance Writing
More Freelance Writing Articles:
- Extroverted? Here are 3 tips on How to Be Quiet and Reflective
- How to Do Your Taxes When You Work from Home
- The One Thing Freelance Writers Using Instagram Need to Stop Doing
- Protect Yourself from Getting Stiffed — 7 Warning Signs a Client May Not Pay
- How to Get Started in Affiliate Marketing as a Freelance Writer
- 5 Things Freelance Writers can do to Get Over the Holiday Slump
- What does a Copywriter do?
- Freelance Writing versus Blogging: Which is right for you?
- How to Build a Quote Request Calculator for Messenger in ManyChat
- How to Handle a Negative Nelly Client
- End Writer’s Block for Good: The 10 Different Forms of Writer’s Block, and What You can do About Them
- How to Become a Freelance Writer
- Determined to Start a Career as a Ghostwriter? Read this first
- The Complete Guide to Finding Freelance Writing Jobs
- 5 Steps to Marketing Yourself as a Freelance Writer