Headquarters: Lone Tree, Colorado
- Coordinating new work with clients
- Assigning new work
- Coordinating work with specialists (writers) and editors based on deadlines (for outlines, drafts, edits, etc.)
- Some QA work (things like light copy edits, checking plagiarism, etc.) to make sure deliverables (pieces of content) meet client specs
- Reporting/updating progress to client
- Managing capacity to see if we need to test/hire new writers
- Coordinating new test writers, vetting quality, etc.In other words, you’re like a part-account executive to help clients and part-project manager, making sure we’re delivering everything on time and under budget.
2. Describe one previous boss you’ve loved, and why.
3. Describe one previous boss you hated, and why.
4. What you do you do for fun outside of work?
We look forward to reviewing your application!