Headquarters: Kitchener, Ontario
is the world’s largest loyalty platform, providing easy-to-use reward programs that help scaling e-commerce brands transform one-time sales into repeat, loyal customers. Over 60,000 brands use Smile to turn transactional purchasers into passionate repeat shoppers.
We’re celebrating explosive growth and need your help empowering every entrepreneur to grow their brand and build lasting relationships with their customers. We are a remote-first company, and we believe you should be able to work from anywhere. We have team members working from home offices across the globe, and our team has never been more connected. Tell us where you’d like to work when you apply!
About the Team:
Live Chat is part of the crucial, human side of customer experience at Smile that we call the Merchant Experience team. “Collaboration” is a buzzword, but we are a cross-functional, multi-skilled group that isn’t afraid to step outside our comfort zone and lend a hand wherever it’s needed. Working side-by-side with the entire MX team, Live Chat might be the first interaction merchants have with the Smile team outside of our product, and we strive to make “delight” the goal of every engagement — from the first to that last.
About the Role:
As part of the inaugural Live Chat team at Smile, you love making connections and empowering people to help themselves. As the team grows, you will help us define and shape the processes and practices that make live chat a seamless and positive experience for Smile customers and not-yet customers. The ultimate success will be merchants coming away from live chat looking forward to the next time they need to get in touch with us. ✨
What you’ll help us achieve:
- Successfully launch and implement live chat support for Smile
- Have human conversations with merchants to answer questions about Smile, to provide how-to guidance, to identify and resolve minor issues
- Be the first line of defense for triaging & light debugging of platform issues
- Assist merchants when escalating matters to other teams for more specialized support by setting expectations around follow-up times and next steps
- Build trust, empathize, and delight merchants by setting the standard for what exceptional support looks like
- Offer our merchants needs-based solutions, not pushy sales
- Help translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in live chat customer experience
- Support is what drives you
- Keen interest in startups, software, and entrepreneurial
- Resourcefulness is what you’re known for
- Fast-paced environments don’t scare you
- Ambiguity is your friend
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- A strong growth mindset and eagerness to learn
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with SaaS company live chat
- Experience with Intercom
Who are we?
Everyone at Smile is driven by these core values:
Be Humble – think of the team before thinking of yourself. We have no room for massive egos.
Be Hungry – set hard goals, ask lots of questions, and learn every day.
Be Human – show empathy towards others, consider the impact of your decisions on other teams.
We know that Smile.io
as a business is in constant evolution – the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career & personal goals. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools, and encouragement you need to grow.
This posting will close on May 9th, 2021
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/smile-io-live-chat-support-specialist-9-5pm-est
Source: We Work Remotely: Copywriting Jobs