Headquarters: United States
Teamflow Frontend & WebRTC Engineer – https://www.notion.so/teamflowhq/Teamflow-Frontend-WebRTC-Engineer-d3394a34ea7241959975f0ce2c6ce9f0
Who we are
Teamflow is a virtual office helping remote workers feel like a team again.
It shows your video in a bubble on a virtual office floor plan — you can move that bubble around, like in a video game, and only hear people around you.
So your team can hang out in this space, and when you want to chat with someone, you can just walk over to them and say hi, just like you would in real life — no more Zoom-scheduling nightmare.
We came out of stealth in January via a blog post and a TechCrunch exclusive, raised $15M from top VCs (including Menlo, Battery, Elad Gil, SV Angel, Lachy Groom), and started onboarding teams to a product we built in 3 months with a team of 6.
We all get along very well, morale runs high, and we’re building extremely fast.
- Ensure that people can hear and see each other on Teamflow at all times.
- Design, build and maintain our WebRTC systems.
- Own A / V reliability end-to-end — define metrics to watch, monitor them, and develop plan to improve them.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 1+ year of experience with a frontend framework like React, Angular or Vue.
- 1+ year of experience with WebRTC.
- Nice-to-haves — experience with any of:
- GCP / AWS
- Great communication skills
Apply by emailing email@example.com with your résumé.