Social media may have started out as a digital water cooler: a casual place for us to share our stories and connect with our friends and family. But it has since grown into a marketing powerhouse.
No matter which social media platform you choose to focus on, a strong marketing strategy will help attract clients and prospective clients to you – inviting them to engage with your content and form a relationship with you and your brand.
And in a world where people are sick of seeing ads at every turn, those genuine relationships are paving the way to success as writers.
From the Archives
Must Read Articles About Social Media Marketing for Writers:
Latest Articles on Social Media Marketing for Writers
More Social Media Marketing Articles:
- 5 Social Media Management Tips for Authors and Writers
- Writers need to Avoid these 10 Instagram Mistakes
- The Complete Guide to using Facebook to Market your Writing (Updated with Changes for 2019)
- 5 Social Media Marketing Trends Freelance Writers Need to Watch for (Updated for 2020)
- Flodesk: the Ultimate Email Marketing Service you Never Knew you Needed
- How to Make the Instagram Link Work for You
- How to Find Great Hashtags to Market your Freelance Writing Business on Instagram
- If You Have a Chatbot for Facebook Messenger, Here's What you Need to Know NOW
- The One Thing Freelance Writers Using Instagram Need to Stop Doing
- How to Set Up a Daily Chatbot Sequence With ManyChat And Google Sheets
- An Easy Way to Get More People to Share your Content on Pinterest
- How to Create an Interactive Quiz for your Chatbot using ManyChat
- How to Use Tailwind to Schedule Pinterest Posts for Free
- How to Set Up a Random Chatbot Sequence for Giveaways in ManyChat
- Know Like and Trust: the Principle that runs Business