Social media may have started out as a digital water cooler: a casual place for us to share our stories and connect with our friends and family. But it has since grown into a marketing powerhouse.
No matter which social media platform you choose to focus on, a strong marketing strategy will help attract clients and prospective clients to you – inviting them to engage with your content and form a relationship with you and your brand.
And in a world where people are sick of seeing ads at every turn, those genuine relationships are paving the way to success as writers.
From the Archives
Must Read Articles About Social Media Marketing for Writers:
Latest Articles on Social Media Marketing for Writers
More Social Media Marketing Articles:
- Pinterest Mistakes to avoid: 5 Things you Should Never, Ever Pin on Pinterest
- The Best Time-Saving Tools for Social Media Marketing
- Using the new Clubhouse App for Writers
- Using a Book Teaser for Marketing
- Is your Newsletter PopUp Destroying your SEO?
- Not your Typical “What not to do on Social Media” Post
- 5 Steps to Marketing Yourself as a Freelance Writer
- 5 Social Media Management Tips for Authors and Writers
- 5 Social Media Marketing Trends Freelance Writers Need to Watch for (Updated for 2020)
- How to Find Great Hashtags to Market your Freelance Writing Business on Instagram
- An Easy Way to Get More People to Share your Content on Pinterest
- How to Use Tailwind to Schedule Pinterest Posts for Free
- Know Like and Trust: How to Increase your Know, Like, and Trust Factors
- How To Use Tailwind Scheduler and Tribes to save time with Pinterest
- 5 Ways Tailwind can make you a hero on Pinterest (without scheduling a single pin)