Audio Playback Powered by Amazon Web Services
Writers everywhere of every experience level are looking forward to this year's Writer's Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles.
And why shouldn't they?
The Writer's Toolkit is more than just a collection of resources for writers and authors -- it is the most up-to-date, most complete collection of resources available. And it contains every thing you need to turn your passion for the written word into a consistent source of income for the next year.
And I do mean everything.
Trying to Reduce the Writing Overwhelm
From the outside, writing might seem simple. Just scramble out your thoughts and stories into coherent sentences and try to provide your readers with a valuable experience.
But the truth is, once you start writing, you realize it's anything but simple.
It's planning, researching, writing, editing, marketing. Not to mention the actual selling (because, hey, don't you serve to be compensated for the amount of work you're putting into your book and the impact your book is having on other people?).
You spend just as much time promoting your book and growing your author platform and as you do just writing down your story.
And you will never know all there is to know about writing. There is always something else to learn, something else to master. Strategies and tools are changing all the time.
Even I get overwhelmed with it all.
Sitting down to work out my goals and put together my strategy is not a simple task. What do you focus on first?
- Book ideas,
- Do I need a blog?
- Social Media,
- Guest Posting,
- Graphics and Photos,
- Do I need a podcast?
- Time Management,
- YouTube Channel?
And don't even get me started on the number of people who will try to jump into any one of these areas and try to be a gatekeeper on you.
It's a constant cycle of needing to write your book, but needing to backtrack to ensure you have the foundation for that book while still looking forward to seeing how that book fits into your overall strategy.
And, sure, there are plenty of resources out there -- both free and paid -- that can help you plan for and learn how to navigate all the things.
But wouldn't it be nice if all those resources were in one spot?
Before we go any further into this, you should know I was invited to contribute a course to the Writer's Toolkit this year. Therefore, if you click on one of the links in this post and purchase the Writer's Toolkit, I will receive a commission as a contributing educator/coach who helped to build the toolkit.
What is the Writer's Toolkit?
The Writer's Toolkit is a collection of top-rated resources writers can rely on to build their passion for writing into a profitable and dependable stream of income.
We're talking courses, books, guides, workbooks, checklists -- anything and everything to help you write a book, get that book published, and start selling.
I bought a copy of the Writer's Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles last year and it blew my mind. I learned tips that had an immediate impact on my life as an author, editor, ghostwriter, and as a writing coach.
And this year, the number of resources and value that Ultimate Bundles has packed into this toolkit is mind-blowing: 41 different resources—6 eBooks, 7 Printables & Workbooks, 25 eCourses & Videos, and 3 Templates—worth $4088.91 severely discounted to a bundle price of $97 (just about $1 per resource).
Is the Writer's Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles too Good to Be True?
No, the Writer's Toolkit is not a scam. It's real, and it's really valuable if you want to make money with your writing.
Okay, I get it... when you read an article that goes on and on listing features and then starts chanting to you about the low-low price of just $97, the scam-flags start popping up bright red, right?
So, let me put your mind at ease.
First, Ultimate Bundles, the masterminds behind the Writer's Toolkit, has been around since 2012.
And they do a lot more than just writing tools:
- The Create, Launch, Convert Bundle designed to help content creators build a career out of their content.
- Master Your Money Super Bundle designed to help people take control over their financials and actually start saving money
- Productivity Bundle designed to help people get their schedule under control so they can get more done faster
- So many more
Here's how Ultimate Bundles works: they do research to see what people are looking for—what they need help with. Then they start putting together these bundles to help provide those solutions. They curate as many resources as they can into one bundle and sell that bundle at a steep (usually 95% or better) discount for a very short time.
And the contributors? What do they get? Not only do they get a nice little boost to their brand awareness, but they also get 70% commission on any bundle they sell that has their product in it.
- Ultimate Bundles gets money by selling sought-after products and resources at an affordable price.
- New writers and authors get the resources they need.
- Contributing authors (like me) make a commission by helping spread the word.
That said, and it's still really easy to waste your money on the Writer's Toolkit if you're not careful.
The Writer's Toolkit is an invaluable resource at an amazing price. But it's also huge and can be overwhelming.
I mean, let's face it... 41 books, courses, and guides all at once is a lot.
And neither one of us is going to be digging into everything all at once. There's a reason they only release this bundle once a year—it will take about that long to go through everything! And what if something comes up during that year?
Life happens, things get in the way, and we get distracted. I cannot count how many different courses and books I have bought and not finished because of this reason.
Yeah, I didn't even finish last year's Writer's Toolkit!
Don't worry, even going through just half of this year's Writer's Toolkit is more than worth the $97... But wouldn't it be nice if you could ensure that you'll go through all of it, apply exactly what you need, and start seeing results right away?
How to Get the Most out of Your Writer's Toolkit
First, before you even purchase the toolkit, make a list of the biggest pain points you're facing right now with your book or writing career.
- Are you just trying to get started?
- Are you stuck in your idea?
- Are you stuck in editing?
- Do you need help with your motivation?
Starting with your biggest pain point, read through the list of included products and make a list of 3-4 products that will help you address that specific pain point.
Those will be the very first pieces of the bundle you open to ensure that no matter what happens you are at least addressing your biggest, current issue.
Once you've decided on the products you're going to go through first, then go ahead and purchase your toolkit once it's available.
The 2022 Writer's Toolkit is no longer available, but you can still see what other bundles are available over at Ultimate Bundles!
Second, download your zip file and the "Getting Started" Guide.
Your toolkit and the guide both become available to you via your Ultimate Bundles dashboard after you've completed your purchase. And it will help you navigate everything else in your toolkit.
This "Getting Started" guide includes a matrix and roadmap to help you set up an action plan so you can work through your new Writer's Toolkit with strategy, gleaning everything you can over the next year.
And you know I love a good strategy and plan...
Third, Start Adding Pieces to Your Calendar.
Books take time to read. Courses take time to go through. Strategies take time to implement and measure.
The Writer's Toolkit might put everything you need into one nice package for you to go through anytime you like, but you're still going to need to take the time to go through everything.
The best way to make sure you set aside time to do this is to schedule it into your calendar, starting with those top 3-4 products you're going to do first.
How many hours a day or hours a week can you dedicate to reviewing and implementing each product? Schedule the appropriate amount of time and then guard that time.
Do not let some other responsibility come in and trounce all over it (and believe me, they will try).
Fourth, make note of every resource you just bought.
I bought the Writer's Toolkit last year.
I downloaded everything, went through the major pieces I felt I needed at the time, and then promptly got overwhelmed with everything else, got busy, and forgot all about it.
A few months later, I came across a book on book marketing strategy. It was a good price, and I was working with a client on their book marketing strategy at the time, so I bought it so that I could see if there were any new techniques we could build on.
It wasn't until several weeks later when I realized that book had been included in the Writer's Toolkit I had bought.
And that wasn't the only time I did that! I probably spent $200 on duplicate copies of books and courses that were part of the toolkit all because I simply forgot they were in the toolkit.
So now, every year, right after I purchase my kit, I am going to add everything into a spreadsheet: Tool, type, access link, download link, login credentials, affiliate info, etc.
That way, any time I come across a new resource that I'm thinking about buying, the first thing I do is check that spreadsheet so I can see if I already have it.
Fifth, reflect on every piece you finish.
After you finish going through a course or reading a book, give yourself some time to process and implement what you've just learned and work it into your WIP or your business or marketing plan. You're not going to finish a course and immediately see a whole new world—it's going to take a bit of time.
So, reflect on what you've learned, work out a strategy to implement that new knowledge, then measure the impact.
Do the Contents of the Writer's Toolkit Expire?
Yes and no. Once you purchase your Writer's Toolkit, you have one year to redeem each individual product within that toolkit. However, once redeemed, you have lifetime access to that resource.
What if You Bought the Writer's Toolkit Last Year?
Although some of the overarching topics might be the same every year (ie., every toolkit will feature resources on how to start writing your book, editing tips, essential book marketing), the toolkits are never exactly the same.
That's because every year, Ultimate Bundles goes out to find the newest and most up-to-date resources available. Last year, this bundle included 39 products... This year it's 41 products valued at $4088.91.
New resources are hitting the market every year, sometimes even every month. Additionally, some instructors may not want to include their resource every year, or might have something new to offer instead.
And, if you bought last year's Writer's Toolkit, then why not sign up to be an affiliate this year and spread the word? Not only will you get a discount on your own toolkit every year, but you'll also get early access and make a bit of money. And who better to tout the praises of this amazing resource than someone who's already purchased it?
What's Included In This Year's Writer's Toolkit?
I'm so glad you asked because I just got a sneak peek at this year's toolkit and it is amazing. Here's a quick run down of everything you'll receive:
CHILDREN’S & TEEN WRITING (4 resources worth $55.95)
- Creative Story Template for Kids by Sara Radginski (Printable) $5.00 - Help your kids learn how to outline and plan a creative story with this printable Creative Story Template.
- Story Writing Companion for Teens: Fiction Writing Bundle by Sophie Agbonkhese (eBook) $19.00 - This eBook helps young writers come up with ideas for their story, write a detailed outline, and polish their writing with a personal thesaurus covering the most commonly overused words.
- Theodor Kittelsen's Forest Friends Fine Art Pages & Creative Writing Pack by Erica Johns (Printable) $14.95 - Your children will be inspired by 24 illustrations, featuring many different forest animals, insects, and adventurers from Norwegian artist Theodor Kittelsen.
- Write Through the Holidays by Richie Soares (Printable) $17.00 - Over 140 writing & picture prompts for kids of all ages covering 7 major holidays.
EDITING & PUBLISHING (7 resources worth $1039.99)
- 20 Ebook Cover Designs by Caroline Vencil (Template) $47.00 - Get customizable Canva book cover templates to make your products stand out.
- 44 Top Resources for Writers by John Tighe (eBook) $20.00 - This is your Guide to all the top resources you need to self-publish an amazing book fast and at minimal cost.
- A Beginner's Guide to Book Formatting by C.E. Flores (eCourse) $37.00 - Design a book that shines with these practical suggestions and tools.
- Easy as A-B-C Editing by Naomi D. Nakashima (eCourse) $497.00 - Learn how to self edit your book or novel like a pro.
- Ebook and Magazine Canva Template by Lori Walker (Template) $14.99 - A beautiful eBook or magazine Canva template ready to be customized!
- Grammar Conundrums: 50+ Confusing Word Pairs You Need to Master by Catherine Turner (eCourse) $27.00 - Finally learn the difference between commonly confused words so you can become a better writer and proofreader!
- How to Rock Self-Publishing by Steff Green (eCourse) $397.00 - Publish your story. Find your readers. Build a badass author brand.
NICHE WRITING (4 resources worth $365.99)
- How to Write A Converting About Page that Grows Your Wellness Business by Charlyn June Awing (eCourse) $99.00 - If your Home page is your website's brain, the About page is its gut.
- How To Write Opinion Pieces: Op-eds, Radio Essays and Digital Commentary by Marion Roach Smith (eCourse) $147.00 - Op-eds are a terrific first step to writing memoir, even for complete beginners. They help you test out ideas, opinions and arguments in a shorter setting and practice writing to persuade — a key to good memoir.
- Media Release Agreement Template by Amira Irfan (Template) $100.00 - You need this Media Release Agreement to use someone's name, photo, video, or audio recording in your business legally.
- The Faithful Creative Bundle by David Lee Martin (eCourse) $19.99 - A Bundle for Christian Artists, Authors & Entrepreneurs Who Want To Break The Mold And Make a Difference Through Their Creativity.
PITCHING & MARKETING (11 resources worth $987.00)
- Book Proposal Boot Camp by Lucinda Halpern (eCoursse) $147.00 - In this course, literary agent Lucinda Halpern will uncover the tools writers need to craft a stellar book proposal, sharing top industry advice and insights while walking through each and every section of a winning proposal.
- Content Profit Hacks by Amy Harrop (eCourse) $27.00 - Finally! A Step-by-Step, No Fuss Method To Creating Cash-Generating Content 20X Faster With Less Effort!
- A Book Marketer's Guide to Creating Your Marketing Message by Lindsey Hartz (eCourse) $97.00 - Learn how to craft the perfect marketing message in order to attract the right audience for your book message.
- Creating a Six-Figure Business by Gael Wood (eCourse) $49.00 - Join Gael Wood live and learn the strategies behind using your ebooks to build a 6 - figure business!
- How to earn money as a freelance writer by Abigail King (eCourse) $75.00 - A one hour masterclass that gives you step by step instructions to kickstart your freelance writing career.
- Instagram for Authors by Write|Publish|Sell (eCourse) $147.00 - Instagram is a great tool to grow your author platform? Let us show you how!
- LinkedIn Marketing Magic: How to Use LinkedIn to Find Freelance Writing Clients in an Hour or Less Week by Heather Ritchie (eCourse) $97.00 - The course that helps you find high-paying writing clients that can pay you what you're worth.
- Pitching 101: How Writers Find Better Client Leads & Get Hired by Carol Tice (eCourse) $97.00 - A 3-module self-study e-course for freelancers who need to find better-paying writing jobs.
- Target Readers Academy by Belinda K Griffin (eCourse) $147.00 - The proven step-by-step system that reveals how you can identify your ideal readers, so you can sell more books!
- Twitter Spaces for Authors by Ruth L. Snyder (eCourse) $97.00 - Learn behind-the-scenes tricks to exponentially increase engagement, attract readers, and create true fans faster using Twitter Spaces.
- #LearnTwitter Spaces by Ruth L. Snyder (eBook) $7.00 - Learn how to harness the power of Twitter Spaces to increase engagement, attract readers, and create raving, loyal fans.
PRODUCTIVITY (6 resources worth $320.99)
- 2,000 Words A Day: Creating A Consistent Writing Routine That Serves You And Your Business by Susanne Myers & Tracy Roberts (eCourse) $47.00 - This is a 10 module eCourse with bonus printables like word count trackers, sprint trackers etc. that is for virtually anyone who does or wants to do a fair amount of writing for their business.
- Daily Writing Journal with 30 days of guided prompts by Dee Pawar (Printable) $27.00 - Help your customers get into the habit of mindful writing every day.
- The Writing Progress Tracker by Kate Motaung (Printable) $7.00 - Includes over 18 different tracking charts and practical methods to help writers make significant progress in their writing lives and reach their writing goals.
- Work for You Planner: Your Passport to Self-Employment by Alicia Rufino (Workbook) $27.00 - A workbook and time-management system that will help you plan the steps you need to start freelancing. Create your business plan, come up with your positioning statement, set your rates & prices, and find the time to do it all!
- Writer's Block Relief: Get Words Flowing by Joseph Michael (eCourse) $197.00 - How You Can Leverage Proven Brain Science Techniques To Turn Yourself Into A Writing Machine And Feel Completely In Control Of your Writing Process (even if you lack willpower and rarely 'feel' motivated)
- You Can, Toucan! Do More in Less Time by Claire L. Fishback (eBook + Workbook) $15.99 - Get focused! Get motivated! Get more done!
WRITING SKILLS & INSPIRATION (4 resources worth $287.99)
- Indie Author Weekly: Podcast & Bonuses by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $19.00 - For indie authors, aspiring authors, and curious bookworms who want the inside scoop, tips and motivation, and the behind-the-scenes journey of writing and self-publishing books.
- The Online Writer's Survival Guide by Todd Brison (Printable) $50.00 - Three documents that help you write great posts, create stellar books, and conquer the internet at large.
- Writer's Ebook Bundle by Andi Cumbo-Floyd (eBook) $19.99 - Four books to support you, guide you, and cheer you on in your writing life.
- Crafting Your Creative Flow by Elisa Doucette (eCourse) $199.00 - Imagine getting into a perfect creative state every single time you sit down to write.
WRITING YOUR BOOK (5 resources worth $1031.00)
- 7 Day Bestseller Formula by Jyotsna Ramachandran (eCourse) $297.00 - The proven step-by-step plan to achieve the #1 position in Amazon's bestseller list inside at least 1 relevant category.
- Bestseller Blueprint: Write Books That Sell by Derek Murphy (eCourse) $197.00 - Templates and book outlines, a starter library of writing guides, and a deep investigation into story structure to help you write your best book, faster.
- Book Writing Lab by Shelley Hitz (eCourse) $27.00 - Get your book out of your head and onto paper by the end of this 90-minute workshop using our 3 simple book writing formulas.
- The Simple Roadmap for Writing Your First Book by Katri Soikkeli (eBook) $15.00 - The easiest way to get started writing the novel you've always wanted to write.
- The Stages of a Book by Mike Michalowicz (eCourse) $495.99 - Becoming a published author doesn't have to be a mystery. Follow Mike's step-by-step guide and make your authorship dream a reality.
Plus These Six Bonuses:
- 30 day free trial + 3 bonus courses and 25% off your first annual or monthly payment to nrdly.com
- 90-day Extended Free Trial at writinganalytics.co
- 50% discount for 3 months at socialbee.io
- 1 free coaching session for first 25 redemptions and 25% off session redemptions after that with Pat Fenner
- $25 credit with sanebox.com
- Free Focus Aromatherapy Blend Roller Ball from puro.co
Are You Offering Any Other Bonuses?
You darn straight I am 😉
Like I said, it's really easy to purchase a new course or a new book and leave it basically untouched. Even when we know it's great, even when we know we need to work through it, even when we want to go through that book or go through that course—the truth is we just have so much stuff going on that courses and books and improvements like that end up on the back burner.
It has nothing to do with how great it is or how much we think it will help and everything to do with how urgent it feels. Let's face it: if you're staring at a calendar and trying to figure out how to make rent, you're not thinking about an investment that will pay off in six months—you have to get that rent paid first or you won't be around in six months!
And so...courses sit.
But let them sit for too long and you can really lose out, so we don't want that either.
Which is why this year, when you purchase the Writer's Toolkit through my contributor's link on this page, I will send you an invitation to join me for a unique accountability group where we can go through every course, every book, together.
- find answers to your questions about any book or course included in the kit
- find an accountability partner
- weekly checkins to track your progress through each product
- breaking down the huge bundle of courses into manageable content
- Plus receive up to 500 $WRITR coins (250 up front, then 250 when you complete 5 checkins through the accountability group).
All you have to do to receive this reward is grab a screenshot of your receipt and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll send you an invitation link to join my Discord server with the private accountability channel and claim your first 250 $WRITR coins.
While you're on the Discord, you'll also have access to join writing sprints, book club, daily Q&As, and more to help you write and publish your book.
Are you Ready to Finally Write Your Book?
Like I said, Ultimate Bundles releases the Writer's Toolkit for only a short time every year. Don't miss out. Get ready to finally write your book.
The 2022 Writer's Toolkit is no longer available, but you can still see what other bundles are available over at Ultimate Bundles!